A Creative, Customer-Centric, Problem Solver
I love ever-changing landscapes, software updates, new user interfaces. But I cannot stray too far from the softer side of the frontline interactions.
Over the last 25 years, I’ve worked with entrepreneurs, been an entrepreneur, worked at a successful startup, and led teams focusing on the success of customers within the high tech, as well as the health and wellness industry.
I’ve always been happiest at the crossroads of technology and service. Within the private, non-profit, and government sectors, I’ve held roles on the technical side like webmaster, systems administrator, and membership coordinator. On the wellness side, the roles vary from an instructor of yoga, pilates, circuit training, and belly dance to a wellness coach and cardiac rehab assistant.
Voice of Customer Product Analyst
- Created a process to collect feedback throughout the customer journey.
- Created a system to categorize and analyze the feedback collected.
- Researched and analyzed competitive products and services.
Director of Customer Success
- Successfully created support, services, customer success, and knowledge divisions of the Customer Success organization.
- Set budget, vision and goals of knowledge, support, services, and success (account) management divisions.
- Lead a fully distributed team of 18.
- Identify opportunities to reduce churn and engage customers.
Support and Engagement Team Lead
- Created programs to onboard new customers.
- Hired, trained, and coached support team members.
- Created and presented webinars on using FormAssembly.
- Organize, run, and track 1-1 and team meetings.
- Ensure quality of service and prompt resolution on customer issues.
- Onboarded new customers with Welcome Calls and webinars.
Customer Support Specialist
- First, and only, dedicated support hire.
- Answered customer questions through email.
- Moderated use of the application to avoid phishing.
- Updated and created documentation and Best Practices.
- Created, edited, and published video tutorials.
Harmony Virtual Solutions
We work with heart-centered and wellness brands to grow your business by developing efficient processes and driving your virtual presence so you can focus on the wellbeing of your clients and projects.
- Technical Project Management
- Process Development & Improvement
- Staff and User Training
- Technical Support
- Software Integrations and Administration
- Kajabi Administration
- WordPress Administration
Jul 2002 – Dec 2014
Created websites for multiple companies across a diverse set of industries.
- Web Design
- Graphic Design
- Marketing Copy
I created and led independent yoga classes with a diverse and loyal student base.
Hand-crafted glass arts, marketing & sales through web sales and attending craft shows.
City of Bloomington
- Configuration and deployment of hardware and software.
- Identified, diagnosed, and resolved problems, and instituted preventative measures to prevent further occurrences of hardware and software issued throughout the City of Bloomington.
- Provided localized, personal training in the use of hardware and software.
Yoga & Fitness Instructor
- Yoga, Belly Dance, Pilates, Circuit, Strength training, and aerobics.
- Instruction of diverse populations; overwhelmingly positive reviews.
Membership Operations Coordinator
- Provide comprehensive IT support and serve as primary IT liaison for all departments.
- Maintain and implement changes to the membership system and database.
- Extensive IT project management, staff supervision, and training.
- Responsible for system operations including internal auditing.
- Online, phone, and desktop support.
Member Service Team Leader
- Member service staff supervisor; responsible for staffing, training, and scheduling.
- Ensure quality of service and resolve member and guest complaints.
- Yoga & Fitness Instructor
- Web Administration