Are you ready to be more efficient?
Is it time to realign?
Your business is growing and your existing processes aren’t cutting it.
You need …to build your list.
…to expand your reach.
…to work with a team you trust.
A creative, process-oriented team that looks ahead.
I was looking for a "right hand" team member. Someone who could step in and run the day-to-day operations while also seeing 3-4 steps ahead and determining what would be needed (operations and outsourced ) to fulfill our vision for what is coming.
Hillary has given me the ability to let go thinking about day-to-day ops, given me a strong sense of being supported, and handled the reimagining of a membership program with very little effort on my part.
How can we help you focus your time and grow your business?
As your Project Management Team, we are available to manage your project from inception to fulfillment! We can –
- Improve your systems, like client onboarding and reporting.
- Keep you accountable for your content deadlines.
- Proof and format your content to convert.
- Plan your content and email calendar.
- Set up your sales funnels and freebies.
- Engage your program participants.
- Turn your participants into advocates.
We want your processes to scale as you grow.
Creating your business systems is not a yearly-event. This is something that brings life to your business, it is the backbone.
We have our favorite tools for growing businesses, just like growing a garden. Here are some of our favorites.
Kajabi, WordPress, ActiveCampaign, ClickUp, Stripe, Calendly, Google Docs, Slack, Zapier, ThriveCart, Loom, and Grammarly.
These tools help scale our productivity with the size of your business.
It’s time to take the next step.
We’ll help you turn your chaos into Harmony.
Select a membership and get started today!
- This retainer plan is perfect for you if you need technical support and maintenance for your operations and marketing or if you have someone else implementing the work.
- If you require work that exceeds 5 hours, you will be billed at the discounted rate of $70/hour (regular hourly rate: $75/hour) in the next month’s invoice.
- You will be invoiced $347 at the beginning of each month.
- This retainer plan is a great choice if you want to hold yourself accountable for making steady progress.
- If you require work that exceeds 10 hours, you will be billed at the discounted rate of $65/hour (regular hourly rate: $75/hour) in the next month’s invoice.
- You will be invoiced $647 at the beginning of each month.
- This retainer plan is a great choice if you are engaging with your audience weekly and have programs running.
- If you require work that exceeds 20 hours, you will be billed at the discounted rate of $60/hour (regular hourly rate: $75/hour) in the next month’s invoice.
- You will be invoiced $1197 at the beginning of each month.
When do I have to have content to you?
We appreciate a 2-week turnaround time. This gives us time to proof, set up, test, review, and make any final updates.
Each month’s planned work needs to be decided before the beginning of the month, giving time to work through all tasks, tests, and reviews.
As we get into a groove, we will know how to plan for each month and create a smooth process that fits your needs.
What services do you provide?
Our plans include email and Slack communication and 5 hours of work and consulting meetings per month.
Work includes the planning of the project, managing the project, and bringing everything to completion for the project, whether it is a single email broadcast or a program launch.
Is there a fee to get started?
A $200 onboarding fee is due at the time of agreement for new clients.
The onboarding fee covers the time to align resources and a planning call before the first month of the package begins.
How does billing work?
You will be charged at the beginning of the month for the package selected.
If you require work that exceeds your package, you will be invoiced at your discounted rate (regular hourly rate: $75/hour) in the next month’s invoice.
Hours do not roll over to the next month.
What are the benefits of the membership?
There are several benefits!
- You receive a discounted rate on all services when you select the membership. The expectation of more work each month, the less per hour you pay.
- We know the work expected for the coming month and can plan accordingly.
- We will hold you accountable for the content and keep you moving forward.
- You have a direct channel on Slack to the team.
Do you include upkeep for integrations?
Yes! We have years of experience building automations and integrations with many different systems.
We like to think of it as growth management!
It’s a state of Always Improving. When you are not preparing your systems for growth, it will catch up with you.
How do you stay ahead of your company’s growth?
You continue to
- Develop and define your company systems and the processes to support those systems.
- Improve your dashboards and reporting and build your business based on your values and stats.
- Update your marketing plan around your ideal client journey.
- Turn your clients into advocates by deepening your nurturing efforts.
- Expand your offerings and your audience, increasing your CLV and building your list.
If you are not already doing these things, it’s time to start.
When you have systems in place to see the progress of everything from your financials to your upcoming podcasts at a glance, it’s easy to understand where your business is at.
Acknowledging your finances and make decisions based on statistics will help you make decisions that will allow you to be more efficient than basing your business decisions on your memory alone.
Being more in-tune with who your ideal client is, helps you speak directly to them and those who aspire to be more like them.
Creating an environment of communication and accountability within your programs to help your participants become advocates.
Understand which marketing efforts work and why to expand those efforts for more cost-efficient campaigns.
Expand your listening efforts so you know what your clients want, allowing you to create new revenue streams that sell!